Other Gershwin asking for sudo password after login

Hi, I've installed Gershwin and it works ok, but directly after login it again asks for a sudo password two times, my password does not work.
So I can press Cancel on them and the desktop loads fully, I can use some installed apps like Firefox, but I can't install apps or do much else since it asks for a sudo password that I don't know what it is.
I've tried pressing Enter with nothing typed, plus some other variants of "gershwin", but nothing works.

Anny help is much appreciated!
 
if your password does not work and your x11 keyboard is not US, try to type the same password but as if you are on an US layout (obviously this is for symbols, if you only use letters/numbers ignore this).
 
if your password does not work and your x11 keyboard is not US, try to type the same password but as if you are on an US layout (obviously this is for symbols, if you only use letters/numbers ignore this).
I use only letters, so the problem is elsewhere. I think maybe Gershwin has some default sudo password, but it's just weird.
 
Back
Top