Geli and default US

Hello, I want try to change the US keymap (Stdin?) that GELI uses to input the password. I used the automatic ZFS Geli encryption.

Is it possible to change to spanish keyboard?

I was reading this:
But not solution found.

Thanks, I am newbie at Freebsd.
Sorry for my English.

Does the keyboard have the correct settings on the console at all?

We now have 2021 and I still cant find a solution.

How can I change keyboard layout for the disc encryption key before booting?
If the limitation still exists the installer should be changed. I can change the keyboard layout for the installer but there is no warning when setting up disc encryption that I should not use non US keys.

Any hints for documents I could not find during my research?

What I do:

dvorak: steps
us: :kdr:

Use :kdr: as passphrase and type steps as you would with dvorak as the Geli boot password. And remember: you can have two keys.

Any hints for documents I could not find during my research?
Because the question is asked before the kernel is loaded (it needs to be able to decrypt the disk before it can load the kernel from it) you should probably look in loader(8). But I fear it's not able to change the keyboard layout. If you uefi(8) boot instead of CSM there maybe more possibilities as EFI applications can do quite a lot more. But I never looked too deeply into this, I'm used to the bog standard US layout.

ok. so at least it seems I have not overlooked an obvious part of the documentation. But there is a high risk of errors if the installer can use a language specific key that later is not available on an US keyboard. There should be a warning during disk setup.

I followed the advise from steps by setting up a second key.
Bash:
#where to put the key

zpool status
   pool: zroot
  state: ONLINE
   scan: none requested
  config:
         NAME          STATE     READ WRITE CKSUM
         zroot         ONLINE       0     0     0
           ada0p3.eli  ONLINE       0     0     0
#add key
geli setkey -n 1 ada0p3