GConf/DBUS Problem

Hi, as well I successful installed all packages what I want to have in my PC, all works fine but I have error with GConf/DBUS :

Code:
Dec 27 13:25:08 FreeBSD gnome-keyring-daemon[2454]: control request from bad uid: 0, should be 1001
Dec 27 13:25:08 FreeBSD gnome-keyring-daemon[2496]: couldn't connect to dbus session bus: Did not receive a reply. Possible causes include: the remote application did not send a reply, the message bus security policy blocked the reply, the reply timeout expired, or the network connection was broken.
Dec 27 13:25:08 FreeBSD gnome-keyring-daemon[2454]: control request from bad uid: 0, should be 1001
Dec 27 13:25:08 FreeBSD gnome-keyring-daemon[2497]: couldn't connect to dbus session bus: Did not receive a reply. Possible causes include: the remote application did not send a reply, the message bus security policy blocked the reply, the reply timeout expired, or the network connection was broken.
Dec 27 13:25:08 FreeBSD gnome-keyring-daemon[2501]: couldn't connect to dbus session bus: Did not receive a reply. Possible causes include: the remote application did not send a reply, the message bus security policy blocked the reply, the reply timeout expired, or the network connection was broken.
Dec 27 13:25:09 FreeBSD gnome-keyring-daemon[2500]: GLib-GIO: g_dbus_connection_add_filter: assertion `G_IS_DBUS_CONNECTION (connection)' failed
Dec 27 13:25:09 FreeBSD gnome-keyring-daemon[2500]: couldn't connect to dbus session bus: Did not receive a reply. Possible causes include: the remote application did not send a reply, the message bus security policy blocked the reply, the reply timeout expired, or the network connection was broken.
Dec 27 13:25:09 FreeBSD gnome-keyring-daemon[2503]: GLib-GIO: g_dbus_connection_add_filter: assertion `G_IS_DBUS_CONNECTION (connection)' failed
Dec 27 13:25:09 FreeBSD gnome-keyring-daemon[2503]: couldn't connect to dbus session bus: Did not receive a reply. Possible causes include: the remote application did not send a reply, the message bus security policy blocked the reply, the reply timeout expired, or the network connection was broken.
Dec 27 13:25:09 FreeBSD gnome-keyring-daemon[2499]: GLib-GIO: g_dbus_connection_add_filter: assertion `G_IS_DBUS_CONNECTION (connection)' failed
Dec 27 13:25:09 FreeBSD gnome-keyring-daemon[2499]: couldn't connect to dbus session bus: Did not receive a reply. Possible causes include: the remote application did not send a reply, the message bus security policy blocked the reply, the reply timeout expired, or the network connection was broken.

And I can't manage users from gnome by this error. Other stuff work well (I think, but not check all).

Is dbus running at all?

And don't login as root, create a normal user account for yourself.

That's problem, i using normal account with uid 1001, only have access to wheel group (for su), and from this account i have this error. That look like DBUS login with uid 0, but i have own account with uid 1001..

You should also be a member of a primary group with the same name as your account. The wheel group should be a secondary group (needed for su(1) I'm guessing).

Back