Other fusefs-exfat (no package)

In the morning to you,

I am using: 12.1-RELEASE-p3. I went to look for "fusefs-exfat" and there is no longer a package. Everything I have on this system has used packages. I attempted to install the port and got this: env: /usr/local/bin/perl5.30.0: No such file or directory. I went there and I have "perl5.30.1".
Is there a different way to mount exfat? Or perhaps a work around?

Thanks

I went to look for "fusefs-exfat" and there is no longer a package.

There are no packages availaible due to licence restriction. From sysutils/fusefs-exfat:
Code:
PKGNAME: there is no package for this port: _LICENSE_RESTRICTED = delete-package delete-distfiles
I attempted to install the port and got this: env: /usr/local/bin/perl5.30.0: No such file or directory. I went there and I have "perl5.30.1".
Is the ports tree up to date? When in doubt run portsnap fetch update.

There are no packages availaible due to licence restriction. From sysutils/fusefs-exfat:
Code:
PKGNAME: there is no package for this port: _LICENSE_RESTRICTED = delete-package delete-distfiles

Is the ports tree up to date? When in doubt run portsnap fetch update.

Apparently I can't win this one.
I did the portsnap fetch update (I only used pkg so I never updated it, Thanks)
Now it is looking for, "env: /usr/local/bin/perl5.30.2: No such file or directory", I have "perl5.30.1". (system and pkg are up to date, I just checked to make sure)
Any other suggestions?

I hope all is well where you are.

Please post the exact error message and the leading messages before, use script(1) if necessary. I have fusefs-exfat installed, ports tree is up to date, package perl5-5.30.1 installed, a make in /usr/ports/sysutils/fusefs-exfat doesn't return any errors.

Thanks for taking the time
Code:
root@vmbsd:/usr/ports/sysutils/fusefs-exfat # make install clean
===>   fusefs-exfat-1.3.0 depends on package: pkgconf>=1.3.0_1 - found
===>   fusefs-exfat-1.3.0 depends on package: autoconf>=2.69 - not found
===>   autoconf-2.69_3 depends on executable: gm4 - not found
===>   m4-1.4.18_1,1 depends on file: /usr/local/bin/makeinfo - not found
===>   texinfo-6.7_1,1 depends on executable: help2man - not found
===>   help2man-1.47.12_1 depends on package: p5-Locale-gettext>=0 - not found
===>   p5-Locale-gettext-1.07 depends on executable: msgfmt - found
===>   p5-Locale-gettext-1.07 depends on package: perl5>=5.30.r1<5.31 - found
===>   p5-Locale-gettext-1.07 depends on shared library: libintl.so - found (/usr/local/lib/libintl.so)
===>  Configuring for p5-Locale-gettext-1.07
env: /usr/local/bin/perl5.30.2: No such file or directory
*** Error code 127

Stop.
make[8]: stopped in /usr/ports/devel/p5-Locale-gettext
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make[7]: stopped in /usr/ports/misc/help2man
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make[6]: stopped in /usr/ports/misc/help2man
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make[5]: stopped in /usr/ports/print/texinfo
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make[4]: stopped in /usr/ports/print/texinfo
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make[3]: stopped in /usr/ports/devel/m4
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make[2]: stopped in /usr/ports/devel/m4
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make[1]: stopped in /usr/ports/devel/autoconf
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make: stopped in /usr/ports/sysutils/fusefs-exfat

In the /usr/ports/sysutils/fusefs-exfat directory run make run-depends-list, install all listed ports as package with pkg(8), return to the fusefs-exfat build, otherwise the port will build all run and build dependencies, and dependencies of those dependencies, and apparently some ports clashes with the env. perl5.30.2 dependency. Re-run make run-depends-list before returning to the build of fusefs-exfat. If there are none, but the port tries to install other ports again, interrupt the process and install that port as package.

It is not recomanded to mix ports and packages, especially not, quarterly and latest ports tree, but in this case there is no other option, at least install the run dependencies as package, from the package repository the system is tracking.

Correction, there is a build going on, please run make all-depends-list, install all listed ports as package. Sorry, blood suger was down.

It seems to have worked. I will have to remember that, incase I run into something similar in the future.
Since that is my only "port" installed, will I need to follow the same steps before I upgrade the port with portupgrade fusefs-exfat or is it best to let it be.
Thanks again, if I had a Christmas card list, you would be on top.

Back