Solved freebsd-update upgrade -r 12.0-BETA2 failed

Hello,

I am completely new to FreeBSD. I installed FreeBSD 12.0-BETA1 for the first time a few days ago. I had a warning that I ought to upgrade within 6 days as the BETA1 is almost EOL.
I did freebsd-update fetch and install without any issue but when I launched freebsd-update upgrade -r 12.0-BETA2 I got the following error:
Fetching metadata signature for 12.0-BETA2 from update4.freebsd.org .... failed
Fetching metadata signature for 12.0-BETA2 from update1.freebsd.org .... failed
No mirrors remaining, giving up
I tried a few solutions by editing /etc/resolv.conf by editing /etc/freebsd-update.conf and by using drill to get the ip address of update1 and update4.freebsd.org but without success.
What should I do now?

Best regards,
pourpier

Seems like update.freebsd.org/12.0-BETA1/ exists, but update.freebsd.org/12.0-BETA2/ does not
Well I followed the recommendation I read in the warning. I read the FreeBSD Handbook procedure on how to upgrade from one release to another and then I got these messages.
I tried other DNS servers without success. Someone said that I had to change a line in the freebsd-update.conf without success. And finally I used drill (I use dig on Linux) to see the A record for update1.freebsd.org. I then used the -s option with the IP address in the freebsd-update upgrade command (with the -r 12.0-BETA2 as well) without success.
So I need another tip to fix this issue.
In the meantime I've also installed the 11.2 version of FreeBSD to see what will happen when 11.3 comes out.
But I still have the 12.0-BETA1 version as I want to learn how to fix that kind of issue.
Cheers

Back