Solved FreeBSD for sysadmin

pouria.mzt

I am interested in FreeBSD, to learn sysadmin where should you start? (so far courses network+ ccna ccnp routing & switching)

OP
pouria.mzt

pouria.mzt

If I read the handbooks(porter's,developer's,...), I learn FreeBSD sysadmin?

Zirias

Son of Beastie

As a consultant, I'd expect you to know the answer. No offense intended, just a hint for you to think about: you should be able to give advice to others :) So, what would you do? Probably start setting up a FreeBSD system (a virtual machine is a good starting point) and get a grip on it, using the various handbooks for reference and guidance. Feel free to come here with specific questions :)

OP
pouria.mzt

pouria.mzt

As a consultant, I'd expect you to know the answer. No offense intended, just a hint for you to think about: you should be able to give advice to others :) So, what would you do? Probably start setting up a FreeBSD system (a virtual machine is a good starting point) and get a grip on it, using the various handbooks for reference and guidance. Feel free to come here with specific questions :)
it's true,but next of handbook, what to read (My english is not good, I did't have bad intentions :))

Zirias

Son of Beastie

Well, what's your native language? AFAIK, the handbook is available in a lot of translations :) Yet I think (not being a native english speaker myself) you should improve on your english skills. Most of IT topics are covered in greatest depth in english language resources. I for myself prefer reading any documentation (including the FreeBSD handbook) in english, because this is probably the most recent and thorough documentation available.

OP
pouria.mzt

pouria.mzt

i from iran, i can't buy dollar
Well, what's your native language? AFAIK, the handbook is available in a lot of translations :) Yet I think (not being a native english speaker myself) you should improve on your english skills. Most of IT topics are covered in greatest depth in english language resources. I for myself prefer reading any documentation (including the FreeBSD handbook) in english, because this is probably the most recent and thorough documentation available.
Persian(farsi), it's true I don't have trouble reading English books(Because Cisco's is also an English books)