Other FreeBSD and Windows Shared drive

Greetings, I have a desktop setup where I currently have 2 SSD drives and one has Windows 10 and another SSD with FreeBSD12.1. I am thinking about adding a 4TB SATA drive with it's sole purpose is to share data between FreeBSD and Windows. What file format would be recommended in this type of setup?

Thank you!

go with virtualization. install zfs on the drive under freebsd12.1 to use it natively, and on windows, install a vm where you pass-through the devices and share them via samba server

There are a few options, but I doubt any of these is really good:
I would prefer virtualization over multi-booting.

There are a few options, but I doubt any of these is really good:
I would prefer virtualization over multi-booting.
1) instead of FAT32 i'd rather try "exFat" because of the 4GB-FileSize-Limit on FAT32
2) How stable is NTFS on FreeBSD for write's? Don't forget the NTFS security-Descriptors (a.k.a Owners/read-write-permissions)

Well, thank you for your input and I decided what I am going to do. I decided to run with NTFS. Main reason why is I updated my system a couple of days ago and after I rebooted KDE Plasma automatically mounted my windows drive, since there is no fuss or muss I'm running with it.

There was another thread on this same thing here a few days ago: don't forget that the ntfs-3g package is a reverse engineer of ntfs and since Microsoft does not adhere to any sort of standard, or does not publish specs, it is subject to change at no notice. I think reads are OK but you may end up with ugliness when writing to the file system.

Back up your data...

Back