FreeBSD 13 .tbz Packages?

I'm trying to put together a version of mfsBSD with wget included, and the instructions say to download the corresponding .tbz package to include. The issue I'm running into is that .tbz packages appear to have been phased out (or I'm looking in the wrong location.) Are these still extant? If not, is there a way to package as .tbz easily?

Any thoughts on the mfsbsd package addition objective or is that too niche for this forum?

I'm trying to put together a version of mfsBSD with wget included, and the instructions say to download the corresponding .tbz package to include. The issue I'm running into is that .tbz packages appear to have been phased out (or I'm looking in the wrong location.) Are these still extant? If not, is there a way to package as .tbz easily?
Just wondered if you had tried using fetch() to do what you want wget to do

and the instructions say to download the corresponding .tbz package to include
Probably old instructions that used the old package tools. Those have been deprecated since version 10.0.

I'm trying to put together a version of mfsBSD with wget included, and the instructions say to download the corresponding .tbz package to include

To include any third party programs to a mfsBSD image (like installed on a regular system from package), before attempting to build a image, edit tools/packages.sample. Simply put the name of the package (wget) on the list. That list is an equivalent to a prime-list (see pkg alias).

If there are many programs or large ones added to the image make sure the images maximum size is set accordingly in Makefile by changing MFSROOT_MAXSIZE?= . In case of ftp/wget there is no need to change the value.

Back