Flash plugin and Opera -- can't find libdl.so.2

I'm trying to get Flash working with Opera -- the plugin already works with Firefox 3.5 for me. I've got linux_base-f8-8_11 and linux-flashplugin-9.0r159 installed. Running opera with -debugplugin gives me:

Code:
operapluginwrapper: [plugin failed ] dlopen(RTLD_NOW | RTLD_GLOBAL) failed on /usr/local/lib/npapi/linux-flashplugin/libflashplayer.so
operapluginwrapper: [plugin failed ] With error Shared object "libdl.so.2" not found, required by "libflashplayer.so"
operapluginwrapper: [plugin failed ] Retrying with dlopen(RTLD_LAZY | RTLD_GLOBAL)

operapluginwrapper: [plugin failed ] dlopen failed on /usr/local/lib/npapi/linux-flashplugin/libflashplayer.so
operapluginwrapper: [plugin failed ] With error Shared object "libdl.so.2" not found, required by "libflashplayer.so"

So I put the following into my /etc/libmap.conf:
Code:
[libflashplayer.so]
libdl.so.2                          /usr/compat/linux/lib/libdl.so.2

But I still get the same message from Opera:
Code:
operapluginwrapper: [plugin failed ] dlopen failed on /usr/local/lib/npapi/linux-flashplugin/libflashplayer.so
operapluginwrapper: [plugin failed ] With error Shared object "/usr/compat/linux/lib/libdl.so.2" not found, required by "libflashplayer.so"

Even though /usr/compat/linux/lib/libdl.so.2 is there:
Code:
> ls -l /usr/compat/linux/lib/libdl.so.2
lrwxrwxrwx  1 root  wheel  12 Jul 24 21:19 /usr/compat/linux/lib/libdl.so.2 -> libdl-2.7.so

I don't get why it can't see the .so. Is there something I can do to help it see the shared library?

Back