firefox-esr moving from version 78 to 91

I guess it's understandable, as I haven't been able to find clear changelogs for version 78 in a while. There were release notes for some versions, but I have no idea how to get to them from the Firefox website. I'm not really sure if it was officially declared unsupported, finally. I was really unhappy with some design choices when I tried the 90ish versions before, though.

Well, building version 91.3.0esr now... maybe I can undo some things with userChrome.css or something. One of the major problems I remember was having a very hard time telling which was the active tab.

Anyone else still using firefox-esr and have opinions about it? I have a feeling I'll be hopping browsers for a bit.

my 5-cent, firefox-esr is fine browser.
In quarterly : DISTVERSION= 91.3.0
With CTRL-TAB you can cycle active tabs.
(Note: Many browsers still depend on python2 for build, not firefox-esr)

Yeah, version 78 works great for me, but they changed a lot in 90+. One positive thing from the upgrade though is possible hardware acceleration for videos (with gstreamer iirc). I don't know if that's working on FreeBSD, though. I'm mainly worried about the UI changes, which from what I read are sometimes irreversible now.

One thing that annoyed the hell out of me in FF91 ESR (though on Windows10) was the spacing between bookmarks/menuitems.
Had to use a userChrome.css to get it back how i like it

I have the impression the bars of the browser take more space ... The tab bar is HUGE.
Looks like optimised for smartphones...

Back