Extension issue: Requiring GMenu, version none: Typelib file for namespace 'GMenu' (any version) not found

I 'm new to FreeBSD at least the desktop environment.
After some research I've decided to use FreeBSD as my desktop environment (coming from MacOS).

Within a few hours I got my Intel NUC system up and running with FreeBSD 13.2 with the applications I use at a daily base.
But I tried to install some extensions for gnome but they give me an error.

The extension dash to dock gives the error:
Requiring GMenu, version none: Typelib file for namespace 'GMenu' (any version) not found

The weather extension gives the error
The extension is incompatible with the current GNOME version

To install both I used pkg install.

Is their something I did wrong or are their issues with the extensions running FreeBSD 13.2

Thanks for your reply
The dash to dock now gives the error: The extension is incompatible with the current GNOME version
same error as the weather extension which still gives the same error as above

hmmm gnome is what I've used a few years ago on my linux pc before I switched to macos....
The extensions are not my main priority but I was under the impression all packages would be customized and working with FreeBSD.
What is the desktop most people use with FreeBSD?

I 'm new to FreeBSD at least the desktop environment.
After some research I've decided to use FreeBSD as my desktop environment (coming from MacOS).
Welcome.

What is the desktop most people use with FreeBSD?
It may, or not, reflect the reality, but here's a survey:

Thanks for the help and information. The quick responses here give me even more trust in using Freebsd as my main os.

Back