editors/openoffice-4 fail build

Hi,

I am running FreeBSD 10 on a computer. I am trying to upgrade editors/openoffice-4. However I am having it fail to build.

Code:
FreeBSD Dilbert.brendhanhorne.com 10.0-RELEASE FreeBSD 10.0-RELEASE #0 r260789: Thu Jan 16 22:34:59 UTC 2014     root@snap.freebsd.org:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC  amd64

Code:
apache-openoffice-4.0.1_3      Integrated wordprocessor/dbase/spreadsheet/drawing/chart/browser

Code:
COPY: build.lst -> /usr/ports/editors/openoffice-4/work/aoo-4.0.1/main/solver/401/unxfbsdx.pro/inc/sw/build.lst
LOG: writing /usr/ports/editors/openoffice-4/work/aoo-4.0.1/main/solver/401/unxfbsdx.pro/inc/sw/deliver.log
Module 'sw' delivered successfully. 1 files copied, 0 files unchanged

1 module(s):
        ucb
need(s) to be rebuilt

Reason(s):

ERROR: error 65280 occurred while making /usr/ports/editors/openoffice-4/work/aoo-4.0.1/main/ucb/source/ucp/webdav

When you have fixed the errors in that module you can resume the build by running:

build --from ucb

*** Error code 1

Stop.
make[1]: stopped in /usr/ports/editors/openoffice-4
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make: stopped in /usr/ports/editors/openoffice-4

===>>> make build failed for editors/openoffice-4
===>>> Aborting update

My ports tree is up to date and Google has not been very helpful. So what is my next thing to try and do? Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,

Brendhan

In the old days, that error could be caused by having devel/cppunit installed before trying to build OpenOffice. These days, LibreOffice has not had that problem.

Back