Solved Dual head setup with two graphics cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if I write here,but I'm not able to see who is the nickname of the moderator that told me that I should not reopen a very old post. I haven't any other place where to post my comment : I want to say that there is a reason why I did it : it is about to stimulate the user who posted it because if he had my same problem,probably he could help me. It's happened some times. And I don't want to leave anything to chance. I want to seize every opportunity that can help me to solve the problem I have. I've attached the picture to show that it's not clear what's the nickname of the moderator who wrote me. I think that it's a good idea to have this information,so that I can write to him directly.

Screenshot_2022-07-20_15-26-43.jpg

it is about to stimulate the user who posted it because if he had my same problem,probably he could help me.
After 5 years, the likeliness for *this* goes to zero. In fact, I already wanted to leave a comment about unnecessary necroposting here, especially in presence of your own thread, but decided against it. This is just spamming (yes, my comment now as well).

After 5 years, the likeliness for *this* goes to zero. In fact, I already wanted to leave a comment about unnecessary necroposting here, especially in presence of your own thread, but decided against it. This is just spamming (yes, my comment now as well).

I can't be really sure that the OP is not interested to use FreeBSD anymore. Maybe he is still interested and he could read and give an answer. This is already happened and some old users replied,unexpectedly. I don't mark our comments as spam. In my opinion,this is an useful food for thought. Anyway,I've already created a new post regarding this argument :

as I've said,I don't want to leave anything to chance.

If you just want to "ping" a person, write a PM. Anything written in a technical thread from 5 years ago is obsolete. Necroposting just adds confusion. You'll have to learn that "your opinion" doesn't really count if nobody else shares it.

If you just want to "ping" a person, write a PM. Anything written in a technical thread from 5 years ago is obsolete. Necroposting just adds confusion. You'll have to learn that "your opinion" doesn't really count if nobody else shares it.

Man,it is not obsolete. The OP didn't solve really his problem. He found only a workaround. He has attached the monitors to one only GPU,but at the beginning he asked how to use two gpus. This was the real problem and it has not been fixed.

I can't be really sure that the OP is not interested to use FreeBSD anymore.
Look at the OP's stats. OP hasn't been seen for at least 5 years too.

Now. Stop necroposting old threads with unrelated issues, certainly when the only intent is to spam about your own problems.

The old thread has been clean up, your posts have been moved to a separate thread and closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back