Solved Dovecot2-2.2.24 doesn't understand its configuration?

Hi!

I'm installing a new FreeBSD server. One of important servers is Dovecot and I build it via ports mail/dovecot2. Its current version is 2.2.24.
The port installs /usr/local/etc/dovecot/example-config and I use those files as my new config base. The odd thing is that when I try to start Dovecot I get errors like:
Code:
doveconf: Fatal: Error in configuration file /usr/local/etc/dovecot/conf.d/10-director.conf line 34: Unknown setting: service
doveconf: Error: managesieve-login: dump-capability process returned 89
doveconf: Fatal: Error in configuration file /usr/local/etc/dovecot/conf.d/10-director.conf line 34: Unknown setting: service
doveconf: Error: managesieve-login: dump-capability process returned 89
usage: install [-bCcpSsUv] [-f flags] [-g group] [-m mode] [-o owner]
  [-M log] [-D dest] [-h hash] [-T tags]
  [-B suffix] [-l linkflags] [-N dbdir]
  file1 file2
  install [-bCcpSsUv] [-f flags] [-g group] [-m mode] [-o owner]
  [-B suffix] [-l linkflags] [-N dbdir]
  file1 ... fileN directory
  install -dU [-vU] [-g group] [-m mode] [-N dbdir] [-o owner]
  directory ...
/usr/local/etc/rc.d/dovecot: WARNING: failed precmd routine for dovecot

If I comment the conflicting setting I get an error in another setting and so on. I can't use some very important settings that work perfectly on other servers with FreeBSD and Dovecot2-2.2.21_1
I am sure the settings are correct. Did I missed a sudden and major change in Dovecot's config files syntax? If so the ports version of /usr/local/etc/dovecot/example-config might be outdated also?

Thank you very much and please excuse me for the unnecessary noise... The problem was missed '#' before closing bracket in the end of /usr/local/etc/dovecot/conf.d/auth-ldap.conf.ext. The file is referred by the first one in the directory - /usr/local/etc/dovecot/conf.d/10-auth.conf.

Back