dolphin don't start in kde6

Is anyone but me having problems starting dolphin in kde6?
I have been using xfce for a long time, but decided to try out latest kde (I was a kde user a long time ago).
I tried kde5 and that worked as expected, but upgrading to kde6 i can't start dolpin.
When I start from terminal i get

[FONT=monospace]Qt: Session management error: None of the authentication protocols specified are supported kf.kio.core: Malformed JSON protocol file for protocol: "trash" , number of the ExtraNames fields should match the number of ExtraTypes fields kf.kio.core: Malformed JSON protocol file for protocol: "trash" , number of the ExtraNames fields should match the number of ExtraTypes fields kf.kio.core: Malformed JSON protocol file for protocol: "trash" , number of the ExtraNames fields should match the number of ExtraTypes fields kf.kio.core: Malformed JSON protocol file for protocol: "trash" , number of the ExtraNames fields should match the number of ExtraTypes fields QKqueueFileSystemWatcherEngine::addPaths: open: No such file or directory KCrash: Application 'dolphin' crashing... crashRecursionCounter = 2 QSocketNotifier: Invalid socket 5 and type 'Read', disabling... QSocketNotifier: Invalid socket 17 and type 'Read', disabling... KCrash: Attempting to start /usr/local/lib/libexec/drkonqi Qt: Session management error: None of the authentication protocols specified are supported zsh: suspended (signal) dolphin[/FONT]

Has anyone a similar experience, or even a possible fix?

Back