Does anyone know for sure if /boot/loader.efi supports loading from RAID-Z pool? (FreeBSD 13.2)

Does anyone know for sure if /boot/loader.efi supports loading from RAID-Z pool? (FreeBSD 13.2)

I have the following error on booting:

Code:
i/o error all block copies unavailable
pool hddBOOTpoolRAIDZ is not supported

I have x3 HDD combined in RAID-Z for the root dataset with non-raidz EFI partitions on each of them. The /boot/loader.efi was copied to /EFI/BOOT/BOOTX64.efi of these partitions, so loader.efi is the one that gives the error.

I would assume that the loader is not supporting RAID-Z pool but I couldn't find confirmation of that.

Code:
# zpool status
  pool: hddBOOTpoolRAIDZ
 state: ONLINE
config:

NAME                      STATE     READ WRITE CKSUM
        hddBOOTpoolRAIDZ          ONLINE       0     0     0
          raidz1-0                ONLINE       0     0     0
            gpt/hddZFSbootstrapA  ONLINE       0     0     0
            gpt/hddZFSbootstrapB  ONLINE       0     0     0
            gpt/hddZFSbootstrapC  ONLINE       0     0     0

errors: No known data errors

pool: usbBOOTpool0
 state: ONLINE
config:

NAME                    STATE     READ WRITE CKSUM
        usbBOOTpool0            ONLINE       0     0     0
          gpt/usbZFSbootstrap0  ONLINE       0     0     0

errors: No known data errors

rs

# zpool get bootfs
NAME              PROPERTY  VALUE                          SOURCE
hddBOOTpoolRAIDZ  bootfs    hddBOOTpoolRAIDZ/BOOT/freebsd  local
usbBOOTpool0      bootfs    usbBOOTpool0/BOOT/freebsd      local

Pool created with 14-CURRENT perhaps? Or with some newer version of OpenZFS than 13.2 has?

Everything from 13.2. It's a brand new configuration. No issues with booting if I don't use raidz pool as bootfs (i.e. destroy hddBOOTpoolRAIDZ and create a pool from the /dev/gpt/hddZFSbootstrapA only).

No problem here booting a 3 disk raidz1-0 pool on 13.2 in a VirtualBox VM, guided installed.

What's the purpose of two boot pools? Pool names suggest one on hard disk and one on USB.

Obviously the system setup is manually configured. Alternatively to manually installation, you could install guided. Then, from a installer images "Live CD", import the pool with the GPT labels and new pool name, if necessary, rename ../ROOT and ../ROOT/default data sets.

Next, dd(1) the ESP from disk one to the other disks ESP partitions.

Back