Default Terminal App in Lumina

Hi
I don't know that whether it is appropriate to ask such question or not, so apologies in advance.

I have installed lumina desktop over my fresh FreeBSD install. The default lumina desktop came with xterm (as terminal emulator) which is not my preferred choice. So, my question that if anyone of you using Project Trident then kindly tell me that which terminal app is installed by default in Project Trident.
Regards

I don't know “Lumina” in particular, but there are quite a lot of terminal emulators to choose from (xterm, rxvt, eterm, mlterm, roxterm and so on). Basically they can be used independently from your window manager or desktop environment. So you can choose and combine freely. You don't have to use the terminal app that comes default with your desktop environment.

A popular terminal is x11/rxvt-unicode and is my personal favorite. I do keep xterm around, mainly as a fallback in case I ruined my urxvt configuration.

Thanks for your replies. Yes, I know that other terminals can be used independently. Usually, I prefer to use gnome-terminal, but in this situation I am looking for name of that particular terminal app which come by default in Lumina. :)

Usually, I prefer to use gnome-terminal, but in this situation I am looking for name of that particular terminal app which come by default in Lumina. :)
I've just checked the dependencies of the lumina package – It does not contain any terminal emulator (unless I've overlooked it). That means you'll have to install a terminal emulator separately anyway.

Back