Darwin Calendar Server on FreeBSD 7.1

I believe you need to install the MIT Kerberos (from ports) and not rely on the one in the base system. That error seems to imply that it is finding the kerberos from the base system which doesn't have that symbol.

That page states:
To get kerberos libraries on your FreeBSD system, install /usr/ports/security/krb5.

You’re also going to need PyKerberos, but it won’t work as-is on FreeBSD. First we’ll fetch it to the current working directory:

Did you do all that too?

I have already installed that kerberos5 package and I did all the steps.

I think my error come from PyKerberos because that error is told that when it import kerberos.so of PyKerberos there isn't that symbol (gss_nt_service_name).

The build script for PyKerberos relies on krb5-config to get the proper library locations. The base system provides one, but you need to point it to the MIT krb5-config which is in /usr/local/bin... So, specify PATH=/usr/local/bin:$PATH before running the "run" script or building PyKerberos.

hashbang said:
The build script for PyKerberos relies on krb5-config to get the proper library locations. The base system provides one, but you need to point it to the MIT krb5-config which is in /usr/local/bin... So, specify PATH=/usr/local/bin:$PATH before running the "run" script or building PyKerberos.

Thank you very much!!!!

Back