Conflict

I tried to install kde plasma with port management, but It was too late untill i figured out my port was not been updated.
I ran portsnap fetch extract for update than pkg update.

Now I have got conflict between py37-setuptools-44.0.0 and p36-setuptools-41.2.0
How can i configure port management so that it will update software without conflict and how to solve conflict manually?

Are you mixing ports and packages? If so, don't or it will create a mess of version conflicts. Use only ports, or only packages. Suggest packages because they are much easier.

Are you mixing ports and packages? If so, don't or it will create a mess of version conflicts. Use only ports, or only packages. Suggest packages because they are much easier.
No I didnt i used non updated version of port collection than got stuck as it is old software and I updated port collection and conflict arose.

Anyway I did
Pkg autoremove
and now I am faced with the second problem
Ld-elf.so.1 shared object libinitl.so.8 not found required by pythone 3.7

Run pkg check -Ba. Make sure everything checks out correctly. Then maybe run pkg check -d.

Run pkg check -Ba. Make sure everything checks out correctly. Then maybe run pkg check -d.
I am not sure what those commands are but here are the results.
Code:
pkg check -d
Answer: everything is fine
pkg check -Ba
Python37-3.7.7 /usr/bin/python3.7- required shared library libintl.so.8
Python37-3.7.7 /usr/bin/python3.7m- required shared library libintl.so.8
Python37-3.7.7

/usr/bin/python3.7/lib-dynload/_ctypes.so required shared library libffi.so.6
/usr/bin/python3.7/lib-dynload/_dmb.so required shared library libgdmb_compat.so.4
/usr/bin/python3.7/lib-dynload/readline.so required shared library libreadline.so.8

so far so good.
I narrowed down to two libraries not found:
/usr/bin/python3.7/lib-dynload/_dmb.so required shared library libgdmb_compat.so.4
/usr/bin/python3.7/lib-dynload/readline.so required shared library libreadline.so.8

Back