hey, you all. Just switched to FreeBSD from Gentoo and I am honestly enjoying the experience so far. I am however wondering what you guys use for grabbing hex-code colors and saving them for ricing, convenience etc? I used Gpick while on Gentoo and unless I am blind, I don't see any color pickers for FreeBSD.

For now, I am using Gimps built-in picker but if anyone has any suggestions that'd be great.

I'm not quite sure if this pointing in the asked direction but if want to set colors I use color tables with offcial x11-colors such as:
X11 Color Table

hey, you all. Just switched to FreeBSD from Gentoo and I am honestly enjoying the experience so far. I am however wondering what you guys use for grabbing hex-code colors and saving them for ricing, convenience etc? I used Gpick while on Gentoo and unless I am blind, I don't see any color pickers for FreeBSD.

For now, I am using Gimps built-in picker but if anyone has any suggestions that'd be great.
I'm just using this online color picker: http://pickcoloronline.com/

It's quite nice because you do not have to download/install anything. However it seems to only work in chrome for me.

Quite nice? I'll never understand people who prefer using a webapplication that's crappy enough to only work in Chrome and derivatives over installing a simple standalone application.

Quite nice? I'll never understand people who prefer using a webapplication that's crappy enough to only work in Chrome and derivatives over installing a simple standalone application.
For me it exactly the other way around. One app and only access different webpages without installing anything. The webpage is in a container, so perfect...

Back