CDE port broken for FreeBSD 11.1

I would suggest contacting the port's maintainer and/or submit a PR for it.
 
Thank you Acheron!
I just built the https://github.com/MikaelUrankar/cde version of the port and tested it on a FreeBSD 11.1 x64 ESXi vm and CDE runs up with no problems now.
I didn't try the patch on x11-wm/cde port or dare to try and svn and patch the upstream sourceforge code, but I imagine it is the same bug fix since I saw the same symptoms no matter what port of CDE I tried.
 
I delete my github account, just in case someone looks for the port here it is.
 

Attachments

  • cde-master.zip
    32.7 KB · Views: 291
Back
Top