Can you add an "Unanswered Posts" link?

Can you add an "Unanswered Posts" link? I did a google search and it seems that vBulletin supports this.

I can get the same thing by doing an Advanced Search for posts that have at most 0 responses but it is annoying to do this each time. Yes, I am a lazy clicker and I would like a link cause it would be easier and less clicks.

Also, it is frustrating to take time to post and not get a response and I think there would be less posts that go without responses.

Also, it helps others who want to help out not waste time looking at posts that are answered already but just don't have the [RESOLVED] marking yet.

+1

Good idea, and (probably) can result in better quality of searchable forum data, since "zero-reply" seekers may be able to inject something of value into difficult threads. I regularly use this feature on another forum.

Unanswered Posts

Have tried the "unanswered threads" from Quick Links. As of today it just lists 3 pages of threads with zero replies. Many of them are threads to just inform others, without a problem waiting to be solved. Looks like that "unanswered threads" is not a big help for looking after pending problems?

@Erratus: It's especially helpful for me. There are times when I don't visit the forums for a week or two at a time, and I like to locate zero-reply threads without poking through many pages.

---

Besides, it could be that this new feature has already resulted in a lower rate and number of zero-reply threads, which is why you're seeing only matches for informational posts. ;)

I so far, am loving having this link.

Thank you. Yes, someone might sabotage themselves but I think overall, this feature will lead to more people getting help.

Back