BSD cert study group

Hi all (hope I'm posting in the right place!)

Now that I've seen that the bsd cert is going to be even online, I wass wondering if there would be anyone interested in studying for the test in a group setting.

It's that i'm really bad just cramming by myself. I'd prefer just to share notes and explain concepts to each other. To see other points of view for the same topic that one is studying.

I'm a newcomer to bsd, have been playing with it for few months. I've got solaris and linux experience, but even then I'd like to take this one from ground up as for solaris and linux I just learn what I need. Reading what Dru had to say about the test, I'd like to "do it right".

And was wondering if anyone was contemplating taking the test and would not like to study alone. I even created an online "studypad" in a group study site. Just reply to thread...

Thanks

You can count me, I was planning for this last two months but I was for RHCE, we can make a group in facabook or a room in yahoo and prepare for this.

nice. I created a "studypad" in a place called http://openstudy.com/. Just search for BSD and the "bsd cert group" will be there. Just an idea thou. It's maybe easier than to be sending files over email???

Back