UFS Boot Two freebsd

I have two installations of freebsd 13.2 on two different disks. Both with MBR & UFS
disk 1: win10/freebsd without bootloader (freebsd)
disk 2: freebsd with bootloader

How could I make disk 2 that has the bootloader, find muy others disk installations and boot from?

I have two installations of freebsd 13.2 on two different disks. Both with MBR & UFS
disk 1: win10/freebsd without bootloader (freebsd)
disk 2: freebsd with bootloader

How could I make disk 2 that has the bootloader, find muy others disk installations and boot from?

boot0cfg(8) is easy (and free) with a Win10 plus FreeBSD system, and after offering those on F1 and (here) F4, will offer F5 if there's a second disk, where you could have up to 4 further slices to boot.

It's never let me down.

this is what I am currently using

but I also have Linux and use its grub from time to time. depending on my mood. It's free.

but MBR is not EFI correct? its been too long to keep up with this crazy world.

I'm just using modern tech to search for dual boot managers.

It is specific to UEFI boot, which the OP doesn't use. It's a traditional BIOS boot with MBR partitioned disks. So rEFInd isn't going to work here.

It is specific to UEFI boot, which the OP doesn't use. It's a traditional BIOS boot with MBR partitioned disks. So rEFInd isn't going to work here.
yeah I cault that whiale looking up, aka googling boot loaders then updated me post.

With MBR you could use boot0cfg(8). Or use the Windows boot loader (I've used this in the past), EasyBCD worked rather nice.

With MBR you could use boot0cfg(8). Or use the Windows boot loader (I've used this in the past), EasyBCD worked rather nice.
I need something like OS PROBER to find my other installations on other disks.

but I also have Linux and use its grub from time to time. depending on my mood. It's free.

but MBR is not EFI correct? its been too long to keep up with this crazy world.

I'm just using modern tech to search for dual boot managers.
Yeah, I know. But my bsd boot Is in other disk and not find my other win/bsd instalación.

Back