Belkin F5D7000 V7, Chipset RTL8515L

I have been looking for some time now on how to be able to get this card working at all on this system.

The Chipset RTL8515L
its a wireless pci adapter

any and all help is greatly appreciated

im new to the bsd community can you please tell me how to do that and i can repost within 5 minutes of now

Code:
none1@pci0:0:11:0: class=0x020000 card=0x700f1799 chip=0x700f1799 rev=0x20 hdr=0x00 
vendor = 'Belkin Research and Development Labs' 
class = network 
subclass = ethernet

i double checked to see if anything changed. nobody posted back to that forum so i have no leads

i used ndisgen to convert the files and yet again tried to kldload the modules, but this time, i crashed the computer.. Upon restart it said

reboot after Panic: Page Fault

im utterly lost

i just want to make sure i didnt mess up with ndis. in the windows xp folder for the drivers, there was the sys file and inf file. but there was also a .cat file. should i have put the .cat file in when ndis asked for additional files?

jmoney1988 said:
i wanna try my damndest to make it work. even if it is unsupported. there has to be a way.
I'm glad you're enthusiastic to make it work, because there is a way. The same way FreeBSD's other hardware support exists, so can this. How's your C? There is no excess of driver developers...

I do not have any C experience. Point me in the right direction and maybe some beginner knowledge pages and ill get started.

�e

Back