Reaction score: 29
Sorry to come back about the "rudeness" you mention a couple of times in the chat However following all messages I would like to highlight a lot of mistakes you've done here and hopefully it might be useful in the future:
FreeBSD community is probably one the the most helpful, professional and kind , I've ever seen, so please be more straight in the future
- Arch Linux VM emulated with BHYVE : considerations --> You should have kept focus in your problems using bhyve (via script vm-bhyve) all the time instead of fanny about mixing subjects.
- Don't criticize Bbyve software just because your configuration setup is wrong.
- Stop blame developer, or talking about bugs when your configuration is wrong
- Passing through graphic card --> it's a different subject not cover for the thread --> Open a new Thread!
- Configuration Xorg.conf --> again mixing things --> Open a new Thread!
- ssh X11 remote server --> Open a new Thread!
- Linux + qemu + kvm --> This is FreeBSD (no Linux) --> Open a new Thread! or go Linux forums
PD: I would close this post if I were you
You are suggesting me to close this post. Do you want my opinion about what you have told me ? do u think that it would be useful ? I would like to do it because your considerations highlight the fact that for some relevant points you have not read correctly or you haven't understood well what you have read.