amarok-kde4 is crashing

The amarok-kde4 port is crashing on me. This has worked for me fine for a long time, but suddenly started crashing yesterday. The only decent error message I am getting is
Code:
<unknown program name>(22531)/: Communication problem with  "amarok" , it probably crashed

The only ports I have upgraded since it was working are: sudo-1.7.2.2, glib-2.22.4, gio-fam-backend-2.22.4, enca-1.9, libsoup-2.2.105_4, libtranslate-0.99_5, talkfilters-2.3.8, vlc-1.0.4_1,3, digikam-1.0.0,1, patch-2.6.1, postgresql-client-8.2.15_1, and ruby-1.8.7.248,1, libffi-3.0.9, and librcc-0.2.9.

Is amarok broken for everyone else, or is this isolated to just me? Anyone have a solution? I would really really like to see this fixed. Thanks.

Yeah, that was me :p

I got this fixed last night, and didn't get a chance to update this forum. Basically the problem was with librcc. I don't need librcc, but for some reason it was a dependency for taglib. I removed librcc and rebuilt everything dependent on it (taglib, kdemltimedia, vlc, and amarok), and now it all works.

Back