After installing xorg cant setup intel video card

Hello i have a intel stick with 2gb of ram and internal gpu (called apu?)
I have installed the intel driver like handbook say. Add the user to video group. I have create the 20-intel.conf file but the Xorg.0.log file say

EE Failed to load module "intel" (module do not exist, 0) (same with vesa and scbf)

The pciconf -lv recognize
vgapci0@pci0:0:0:2:0:
Devices = atom processor z36xxx/z37xxx series graphic & display

xrandr say cant open display

What i can do? I have follow the handbook..

My hardware is intel STCK1A32WFC (intel pc stick hdmi). On linux i use vaapi i965 and mesa 23.2.1 (intel hd graphics (BYT) 0xf31

Idk why but on freebsd it cant run xrandr or startx or startxfce4 (module not found EE error)

Hi, i admit iam noob, in freebsd and english language too.
I have open a thread because i installed latest stable freebsd on thumbdrive. I follow handbook. I installation xorg and intel driver. But xrandr cant open the device and startx make a error on Xorg.0.log
EE module not found ecc ecc.
Why admin delete my post?
I have STCK1A32WFC IASL

Hi. I try to continue the installation of freebsd but i cant continue. I want use i965 driver but without success.
I get error about module not loaded and EE error (module dont exist)

xrandr say could not open display

EE Failed to load module "intel" (module do not exist, 0) (same with vesa and scbf)
You can ignore this message, Xorg is looking for the old intel driver.

What version of FreeBSD are you using?

Latest freebsd 14.0-amd64-disc1.iso
Installed without internet (i havent eth) .
After the installation i do
# pkg install xorg
And intel part from the handbook.
But after i installed the xorg
Xrandr say "could not open the video"

On installation havent setup the hostname ( i only pressed enter without insert any name)

Some information about my system

Dmesg termbin.com/pnb1
#Xorg.0.log termbin.com/4x97 here you see vesa (but i have try with intel,scbf and same error...)
#20-intel.conf termbin.com/mv65 same here, try with (driver "vesa",driver "intel",driver "scbf") and with and without the busID
#sysctl -a termbin.com/ejih
#w termbin.com/9f7j
#pciconf -lv termbin.com/upjh
# kldstat termbin.com/7pkg

No one know how to solve? I have try latest iso daily but without success... now i try to use ports... but iam without hope

Back