Administrative tools broken

This box used to just run Gnome desktop and it used to run it pretty well. Now, after some upgrades, I have this problem when I try to run many administrative tools, like for example users-admin

Here the error message I do have:

Code:
(users-admin:93655): Liboobs-WARNING **: There was an unknown error communicating with the
 backends: Launcher could not run (out of memory)

In a quick try to fix the problem, I recompiled all the packages related with Liboobs with no luck: the behaviour is the same.

Any idea?

Thankx

Is there a known fix for this?

piggy said:
This box used to just run Gnome desktop and it used to run it pretty well. Now, after some upgrades, I have this problem when I try to run many administrative tools, like for example users-admin

Here the error message I do have:

Code:
(users-admin:93655): Liboobs-WARNING **: There was an unknown error communicating with the
 backends: Launcher could not run (out of memory)

In a quick try to fix the problem, I recompiled all the packages related with Liboobs with no luck: the behaviour is the same.

Any idea?

Thanks

I'm new to FreeBSD, and I just installed on 2 computers. Both installs exhibit this exact issue. I did a quick search and did not see any solutions for this. Any tips for resolving, or troubleshooting further would be welcomed.

Thanks.

I usually get the same output when I run these commands though a unix pipe.

# wine; talk; touch; unzip; touch; strip; gasp; finger; gasp; mount; fsck; more; yes; gasp; umount; make clean; sleep
Code:
< fsckoff >
 --------- 
        \   ^__^
         \  (\/)\_______
            (__)\       )\/\
                ||----w |
                ||     ||

Back