Other ada util not compiling on freebsd64

It would not suprise me if ada can be strict on types.
Port directory: /fbsd2/usr/ports/devel/ada-util
Code:
===>>> This port is marked IGNORE
===>>> is marked as broken on FreeBSD 12.1: 'struct stat' has no member named 'st_lspare'
===>>> If you are sure you can build it, remove the IGNORE line in the Makefile and try again.

support/utilgen.c:241:69: error: 'struct stat' has no member named 'st_lspare'; did you mean 'st_spare'?
     printf("      st_lspare   : %s;\n", get_type(UNSIGNED, sizeof(st.st_lspare)));
When I've time I try to set up a ravenport jail

If you don't need a lot of stuff of that library you could implement what you need directly on your code in an Ada package. That library is not super complicated and Ada is ridiculously easy to read.

[EDIT]

I saw you opened a but report. Nice.

Fixed upstream, see commit. I am updating the port but should take a while, inclusive because some patch needs to be updated too and I am still building gcc6-aux. :D

I hit a couple of other issues, one fixed but the more important is devel/ada-util now needs www/aws and that is failing too... IDK if I will have time now to update everything. :rolleyes:

News, the maintainer of ada-util was so friendly to provide a small patch.
The current version "git clone https://github.com/stcarrez/ada-util.git" , ./compile , gmake , gmake install , looks good.
gmake test only produces one error on the 266 tests.
Test Util.Events.Timers.Repeat+Process - TIMEOUT ERROR 30.00308300s

But I don't know how to use adautil.
I have a file hello.adb :
Code:
with "utilada";
with Ada.Text_IO;
use Ada.Text_IO;

procedure Hello is
begin
    Put_Line ("Hello WORLD!");
end Hello;
I try to compile with
Code:
#!/usr/local/bin/zsh
export ADA_PROJECT_PATH=/usr/local/:
export PATH=/usr/local/gcc6-aux/bin/:$PATH
gcc -c hello.adb
But this fails as the line with "utilada" is not recognised.
The error " identifier expected" is not very indicative
Did I miss some linking ?

Humm can't do in here (unsupported platform), probably because I am on 12-STABLE.

Try gnatmake -p hello.adb. Otherwise I suppose the compiler is not finding ada-util.

Good to ask at #ada at Freenode. :-/

Back