A thread for freebsd jobs?

I wanted to post about where people tend to find work doing what they enjoy, (FreeBSD) system administration and also ask for some links as I am looking for work. Then I realized I didn't quite know where to place it because there was no such section. I guess I should ask before doing such a thing anyway. Can we create a small section for freebsd jobs? Then people travelling the net for help could post there with things they need that they wouldn't mind paying us a little for our time and experience for? We could also post links to good telecommute sites and freebsd job boards? Thanks.

FreeBSD jobs

Thanks for the info, I actually began searching for such a thing and I found that before I posted this but I joined that list as well. That's when I came up with the idea for something like that here. It doesn't have to be full fledged. I just wanted an area to ask where you all find work and other related content. I couldn't find an area where such a thing belonged so I posted this idea. I think a lot would benefit from it including myself.

There are also several BSD-oriented LinkedIn groups with Jobs sections. I think you'll meet a lot more potential employers there than on these forums ;)

Back