9.0 RELEASE RAID10 problem on Intel software RAID controller

I have a 2U server, with Intel S5000PSL motherboard and four 250G SATA HDDs, all HDDs different. In the RAID controller configuration utility I create RAID10. Then boot from USB FreeBSD-9.0-RELEASE-amd64-memstick go to shell and type:
Code:
kldload geom_raid
graid label intel raid raid10 ada0 ada1 ada2 ada3
But FreeBSD creates RAID1E array instead RAID10. And after install system on raid/r0 freebsd FreeBSD does not boot because RAID1E is not supported by Intel software RAID controller.
What can I do?

P.S. Sorry for my English.

When I create RAID1 or RAID0 the same way - all ok, system boots.

P.S. I know about
Code:
geom_raid_load="YES"
in loader.conf.

RAID1E for even number of disks is RAID10. I would try to create the volume through the RAID BIOS.

Ale-x said:
After install system and reboot - black blank screen with cursor.

You have told that after creating RAID10 volume in RAID BIOS you've used graid label .... So you wanted to say that volume created by BIOS was not identified by the geom_raid without it? If so, could you set
Code:
kern.geom.raid.debug=1
in loader prompt/tunables and provide info geom_raid reported when tasting the disks?

I don't know what's the problem in this case. To check that RAID10 in geom_raid works properly I've built test system with Intel motherboard and 4 disks, booted 10-CURRENT, built RAID10 volume with graid tool, did disklabel, newfs, copied system and then successfully booted from the array.

Back