Is it only me? I'm using packages, but tried building from ports with the same result:
sysutils/dtc causes segfault on any source without any intermediate output.
I cannot compiled my .dts (flattened device tree source) files I used to for 3 year...
Thanks for directions!
So I've been trying to get a linux binary running on my FreeBSD server for a little bit now. I've loaded all the correct modules that were stated. Here's the output of kldstat:
[root@bsd ~]# kldstat
Id Refs Address Size Name
1 28 0xffffffff80200000 1f6e480 kernel
pkg i386 installing seamonkey _4 > _5 on my desktop [ I am writing from a backup ] has segfaulted seamonkey. As opera does not connect to the forums, I tried using Firefox. It seems firefox won't allow '2' etc to be entered, so I cannot log into the forums as it is in my username...