ZFS zpool not mounting

Hello, I have s system installed with freebsd 13.1 with zfs storage in raidz2.

After rebooting I'm seeing that my zpool is not getting mounted and keep getting these error message spammed on console.
After advice will be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-03-06 182619.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-06 182619.png
    251.1 KB · Views: 38
Looking at the errors, it looks like it's mounted as the system is running. But you have some process that keeps restarting (PID keeps increasing) due to some issue with swap. Boot to single user and disable all services you don't strictly need. You should also upgrade as T-Daemon said, but lets try and fix this issue first.

Looking at the errors, it looks like it's mounted as the system is running. But you have some process that keeps restarting (PID keeps increasing) due to some issue with swap. Boot to single user and disable all services you don't strictly need. You should also upgrade as T-Daemon said, but lets try and fix this issue first.
I had a mem file /md0, which looks like was the cause. I commented it out in fstab and was able to rid of the error for now. My zroot had no problems mounting. My other 2 raidz2 also had no problems mounting even though it says io error during boot as you can see in the pic. Any thoughts on that?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-03-06 190936.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-06 190936.png
    411.5 KB · Views: 24
  • image.png
    image.png
    59.7 KB · Views: 27
  • image (1).png
    image (1).png
    21.7 KB · Views: 25
Back