webfonts - problems with cabextract, or useless error message?

I just installed x11-fonts/webfonts on a new machine (I always do, to get fonts that are easy to read when browsing web sites). I noticed these error messages when installing the port
Code:
===>   webfonts-0.30_6 depends on executable: cabextract - found
/usr/ports/distfiles/webfonts/andale32.exe: library not compiled to support large files.
/usr/ports/distfiles/webfonts/arial32.exe: library not compiled to support large files.
/usr/ports/distfiles/webfonts/arialb32.exe: library not compiled to support large files.
/usr/ports/distfiles/webfonts/comic32.exe: library not compiled to support large files.
/usr/ports/distfiles/webfonts/courie32.exe: library not compiled to support large files.
/usr/ports/distfiles/webfonts/georgi32.exe: library not compiled to support large files.
/usr/ports/distfiles/webfonts/impact32.exe: library not compiled to support large files.
/usr/ports/distfiles/webfonts/times32.exe: library not compiled to support large files.
/usr/ports/distfiles/webfonts/trebuc32.exe: library not compiled to support large files.
/usr/ports/distfiles/webfonts/verdan32.exe: library not compiled to support large files.
/usr/ports/distfiles/webfonts/webdin32.exe: library not compiled to support large files.
/usr/ports/distfiles/webfonts/webdin32.exe: library not compiled to support large files.
===>  Patching for webfonts-0.30_6
Now, archivers/cabextract doesn't have any knobs to adjust anything, AFAICT, and the fonts have been installed, by the looks of things
Code:
root@kg-vm# l /usr/local/lib/X11/fonts/webfonts
./            arialbi.ttf   cour.ttf      fonts.scale   impact.ttf    trebuc.ttf    verdanab.ttf
../           ariali.ttf    courbd.ttf    georgia.ttf   times.ttf     trebucbd.ttf  verdanai.ttf
andalemo.ttf  ariblk.ttf    courbi.ttf    georgiab.ttf  timesbd.ttf   trebucbi.ttf  verdanaz.ttf
arial.ttf     comic.ttf     couri.ttf     georgiai.ttf  timesbi.ttf   trebucit.ttf  webdings.ttf
arialbd.ttf   comicbd.ttf   fonts.dir     georgiaz.ttf  timesi.ttf    verdana.ttf
So this error message can be ignored, yes?

Back