Phoronix is for sale

sossego said:
I'm short a bit from that amount.

I can spot you a twenty. Hit me up once you make Phoronix profitable. How much do open source automated benchmarking and marketing metrics go for these days?

There's 30k+ members on this forum. Let's all chip in a $ and turn it into a fruit and veggie selling website.

bbzz said:
There's 30k+ members on this forum. Let's all chip in a $ and turn it into a fruit and veggie selling website.

OK. I'm in for $2. What paypal account is collecting the money?

Hopefully that site just dies, I've yet to see anything of value there other than troll benchmarks, spaced over about 3x as many pages as required for additional clicks..

Anyway, future Phoronix Media owner should make a quick moderator course for know how to stop trolls. Who can pass their notes? :\

I'm feeling slacker...seems as if PM looks for a new cyber-babysitter.

throAU said:
Hopefully that site just dies, I've yet to see anything of value there other than troll benchmarks, spaced over about 3x as many pages as required for additional clicks..
Agreed, Moronix at its best.

Hell, I'll chip in $100 if I can burn then ban all the trolls :pP

I would throw in $20, too, just to see some of them trolls being slapped a bit by a moderator.

Or $200 when the page then gets an not avoidable flash banner slowly panning in "Powered by *BSD".

But in reallity, they simply now admit that they are up for sale.

Back