qemu [OPNsense] NanoPi R5S and R6S issues

Which part of OPNSense (a derivative) is not supported here is unclear? We cannot and do not support any of the FreeBSD derivatives. We support FreeBSD only.

FreeBSD is already running on R5S but there is a problem with 2.5G Ethernet.
I assume the problem is on a native FreeBSD system. What kind of problems has the NIC? Which brand and model is it?

Please post pciconf -lv | grep -B3 network and uname -a.

Which part of OPNSense (a derivative) is not supported here is unclear? We cannot and do not support any of the FreeBSD derivatives. We support FreeBSD only.
it is all clear man. I will not open any more posts about OPNsense. I'm sorry for the insistence. I apologize.

I assume the problem is on a native FreeBSD system. What kind of problems has the NIC? Which brand and model is it?

Please post pciconf -lv | grep -B3 network and uname -a.
The NIC is Realtek RTL8125BG, the issue is that we can see a link up at 2.5GbE, but no packets get through.

The problem is that there is still no driver for Realtek RTL8125 in the kernel source,
and no one has tested the realtek-re-kmod port on aarch64.

This code simply cannot work on aarch64 if we have a null MAC address.

After minor fixes, the kernel panic is avoided and the network device interface appears.

But we cannot accept any packets from the network and the packets do not go out to the network.
My intuition tells me that errors can also be in the PCIe driver for RK3568 because interrupts do not reach the network driver.

Back