OpenOffice.org 3.2.1 i386 and amd64 packages (depends on OpenJDK6)

All localized OpenOffice.org packages available at
http://files.bsdroot.lv/pub/FreeBSD/ports/
(build few days ago)

if you want to mirro, you can mirror with
$ rsync -a [url=rsync://rsync.bsdroot.lv/pub]rsync://rsync.bsdroot.lv/pub[/url] /some/path/

My outgoing connection (outside latvia) SUX, sorry

new mirrors will be mentioned here

READ THIS:
http://files.bsdroot.lv/pub/FreeBSD/ports/README

NOTES:
i386 packages are build with
Code:
CPUTYPE=i686

Packages are build against openjdk6, so you don't need to download diablo-jdk....
OpenJDK6 is available on my fileserver...

All OpenOffice.org amd64 and i386 dependencies are on fileserver.
i386 directory contains dependencies for my entire desktop (if anyone wants to almost clone it) :D

Maybe I will add Torrent tracker in few days

Thanks for the packages. :D

However, I get the following trying to install it:
Code:
[starlight] ~/temp > sudo pkg_add openoffice.org-3.2.1.tbz 
Password:
pkg_add: package 'openoffice.org-3.2.1' conflicts with cppunit-1.12.1
pkg_add: please use pkg_delete first to remove conflicting package(s) or -f to force installation
I don't see why these two should conflict with each other. They don't have any files in common either:
Code:
[starlight] ~/temp > pkg_info -L ./openoffice.org-3.2.1.tbz > ooo-files 
[starlight] ~/temp > pkg_info -L cppunit-1.12.1 > cppunit-files
[starlight] ~/temp > cat ooo-files cppunit-files | sort | uniq -d

Files:
[starlight] ~/temp >

I should mention that I'm on FreeBSD 8.1-RELEASE AMD64. And also that I ran [cmd=]portsnap fetch update && portmaster -a[/cmd] before attempting to pkg_add the package.

If cppunit is installed, OO can't be built from source. I don't think there's a BUILD_CONFLICTS option, just CONFLICTS.

You should be able to deinstall cppunit, install OO, and then install cppunit. Or you can try the DISABLE_CONFLICTS option when installing OO.

wblock said:
If cppunit is installed, OO can't be built from source. I don't think there's a BUILD_CONFLICTS option, just CONFLICTS.

You should be able to deinstall cppunit, install OO, and then install cppunit. Or you can try the DISABLE_CONFLICTS option when installing OO.

personally I pkg_delete cppunit, and then install OOO, once done, I don't install cppunit again. Everything works

Oh, okay. I haven't tried forcing it, as I have grown out of the "It doesn't work? --force it!" kind of system management. (Unless I'm sure what I'm doing -- which I wasn't here.)

Deinstalling cppunit, installing Oo_O, then installing cppunit again worked. So thanks once again!

It is probably only a dependency version mismatch and forcing the installation usually works fine unless the dependency is vital and the version difference is significant (e.g. incompatible/obsolete/new API).

Back