general/other linux-foldingathome 7.6.21 numerous syslog messages: "(FAHClient): unsupported setsockopt level 41 optname 25"

FAHClient normally runs with 2 CPU core pegged as high as they will go and merrily does its thing with no problems. But a few days ago I noticed that it was sitting idly at around 0.07% CPU usage. Dmesg output shows 136 repetitions of

linux: jid 0 pid 1432 (FAHClient): unsupported setsockopt level 41 optname 25

If I restart the process, it will run at full CPU usage for a while, then it will do the same thing again where it spits out error messages and doesn't seem to do anything any longer. I recently upgraded to 13.2-RELEASE from 13.0-RELEASE, so I don't know if something changed that caused FAHClient to begin having problems. The system also went many months since I last updated any ports until recently when I updated the OS then fully updated all the ports. So maybe the port changed too. I haven't filed a bug report yet. I just wanted to see if anyone had any idea what might be the problem and how to fix it or if this calls for a bug report. Google very few hits on this particular error. I figured this would go here since it involves the Linux emulation layer.

Back