Ideas for graduation project

Hello everyone!

How are you all?

I am at last year of electronics department at engineering faculty, I have 9 months for delivering my graduation project. Does anyone help me find some ideas for a graduation project in the field of Embedded linux or any embedded based on FreeBSD?

Any suggestions?

Please help me

Thnx in advance :)

I have a PBO box office with linux embedded with custom services. I have a couple helper scripts running but for all practical purposes it's just running someone elses ROM.

Alot of people mess with remote controlling hardware with their phones nowadays. I have a friend who built a milling machine controlled via avr he programmed with some specialized distro.

This guy is nuts though. I took a `broken` old large format printer from his school years ago; fixed it and replaced the pen with a precision blade. Uses it for vinyl cutting and fabrication. Stuffs really professional looking too!

And there is always the "ARM as Tier1" topic willing to accept all available input.

I would also want to use FreeBSD for my project but have no idea how. I'm having in mind something that would combine these: Security/web services/vpn.

Back