Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays folks. I hope that you are well and celebrating the season in way that is meaningful for you.

Cheers! §e

Back in high school I had a German teacher (at my level of education I had to sit through three years of mandatory German lessons) who used to say:

I wish you whatever you wish me.

I think I'll leave it at that ;)

freesbies said:
Happy holidays guys! I received "Programming Perl 4th Edition" book this night, really awesome!
Lucky. I was supposed to get "The Design and Implementation of the FreeBSD Operating System" but it's not coming until the 8th of January. I really want to be a FreeBSD developer. And my parents would rather see me working at M$ Microsoft.

hitest said:
Happy Holidays folks. I hope that you are well and celebrating the season in way that is meaningful for you.

Cheers! §e

++1

We'll be toasting our fancy grape juice a few hours ahead of BC/Canada - here on the east coast. Cheers!

fonz said:
Back in high school I had a German teacher (at my level of education I had to sit through three years of mandatory German lessons) who used to say:

I think I'll leave it at that ;)

Agreed. Disclaimer: The views in this meme are of Grumpy Cat's only and not the entire Internet at large.

Attachments

• grumpy_cat_christmas.jpg
    grumpy_cat_christmas.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 907
Happy Holidays!

Merry Christmas to all you fellow Beastie lovers! May all you be happy, safe, and with your families today.

Just a reminder:

Instead of throwing away what the gift replaced, give it to someone less fortunate or donate your items to a charitable cause. We share this planet, let's not waste that which is still good.

I hope everyone had great, safe, and happy holidays. Whether you are celebrating Christmas, Hanukkah, or Kwanzaa, or just having a happy festivus, I hope you are spending it with loved ones, friends, and family. Also a big thank you to the FreeBSD community, developers, and everyone that make this wonderful and great OS possible.

Cheers!

fonz said:

Did he really say that or did he say: "Ich wünsche Ihnen alles, was Sie mir wünschen"?

My German is very rusty and I may have just written "kauderwelsch" (i.e., gibberish - I had to look this one up).

trh411 said:
fonz said:

Did he really say that or did he say: "Ich wünsche Ihnen alles, was Sie mir wünschen"?
Actually, he "just" said it in Dutch :p

trh411 said:
My German is very rusty and I may have just written "kauderwelsch" (i.e., gibberish - I had to look this one up).
I've since forgotten the finer points (i.e. grammar), but the above looks fine to me. :stud

I am not much for wild parties. I have not decided if I will head out for New Year's Eve.

Back