Solved Cannot launch Xfce for new user

I created a new user last night and I have Xfce 4.18 installed on FreeBSD 13.2-p4.
It works perfectly on my account and has been for the past month.

Last night, I went ahead and created a new user for my dad so he could use my computer.
Issue is, Xfce (specifically, xfwm) appears to crash. I even added my dad to all the groups I'm associated with (excluding the primary group, of course).
Still no luck.

I have no idea why it works perfectly for me but fails to load for my dad. I tried logging in via lightdm and start it under his account with "startx" with "exec xfce4-session" under is .xinitrc file.
Same issue/errors.

Here's a log from his .xsession-errors:
Code:
"/home/pete/.xsession-errors" 188548L, 12539217B                              5,60          Top
/usr/local/bin/iceauth:  creating new authority file /var/run/user/1002/ICEauthority

(xfce4-session:54906): xfce4-session-WARNING **: 09:06:29.538: No GPG agent found

(xfsettingsd:61705): xfsettingsd-WARNING **: 09:06:37.700: Failed to get the _NET_NUMBER_OF_DESKTOPS property.

(xfwm4:60701): GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: 09:06:44.802: g_closure_ref: assertion 'closure->ref_count < CLOSURE_MAX_REF_COUNT' failed

(xfwm4:60701): GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: 09:06:44.802: g_closure_ref: assertion 'closure->ref_count < CLOSURE_MAX_REF_COUNT' failed

(xfwm4:60701): GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: 09:06:44.803: g_closure_ref: assertion 'closure->ref_count < CLOSURE_MAX_REF_COUNT' failed

(xfwm4:60701): GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: 09:06:44.803: g_closure_ref: assertion 'closure->ref_count < CLOSURE_MAX_REF_COUNT' failed

And it just spams the log with that GLib-GObject-CRITICAL message.

My user .xsession-errors file only has 17 lines in it while his has 118548 lines. The only two "errors" that we have in common are the first two lines, ICE and GPG.

Additional details:
I have an Nvidia 1050 GTX with the 535.113.01 drivers that I compiles and installed myself.
I also have the AMD Ryzen 5 3400G.

EDIT: I just tried creating a new user on my laptop with Xfce and the SAME errors popped up with xfwm failing to load. There were additional errors like:
(migrate:92670): GLib-WARNING **: 12:15:32.884: GError set over the top of a previous GError or uninitialized memory.
This indicates a bug in someone's code. You must ensure an error is NULL before it's set.
The overwriting error message was: Property "/plugins/plugin-21" does not exist on channel "xfce4-panel"

But it also includes the CLOSURE_MAX_REF_COUNT error being spammed in the .xsession-errors log too.

I compiled Nvidia drivers from source; from Nvidia, not from ports.
Really, the only reason is so I have the latest drivers since I'm trying to play games.
Just change the version number in the port's Makefile and run make makesum to update the distinfo file. More often than not it will build perfectly fine that way.

Back