FreeBSD Screen Shots

Number of swap pages swapped in & number of syslog messages,

Attachments

• test.png
    test.png
    43.1 KB · Views: 190
This seems to be a mirrored version.
If you mean been flipped horizontally it has probably been altered in some way. It's not my style but I liked it the moment I saw it.

I do like me some Harley Quinn and Catwoman wallpapers though and have some in anime style.

I have every wallpaper I've downloaded the last 20 years saved to disk, somewhere. Possibly on 100MB Zip Disks, with an external Zip Drive I can mount like any other. The good number of them copied to the drive of every machine I use as part of my backup files.

I'll post some in my wallpaper thread I think you might like.

HP Pavillion.
To upgrade the firmware your computer must run windows.
And I must replace the video card to the original, upgrade the firmare, and replace the new video card back.
The firmware cannot boot an O.S. from GPT. Only from MBR.
For legacy boot the firmware thinks you only run Windows ... and it gets confused.
Except the firmware it is a good PC. 8-Core and silent.
I know. Some time ago I struggled with that animal. Eventually replaced the motherboard so only the enclosure and power supply remind me of the Pavillion today.

The current CPU in the HP Pavillion has 8 Cores, the performance is not bad.
Which motherboard did you punt in. Because the formfactor must fit , PCI brackets , Power cables.
The current motherboard is Foxconn , 2ADA ,v:1.00

The current CPU in the HP Pavillion has 8 Cores, the performance is not bad.
Which motherboard did you punt in. Because the formfactor must fit , PCI brackets , Power cables.
The current motherboard is Foxconn , 2ADA ,v:1.00
I had an older model with 4 core AMD CPU. Fortunately the board was standard micro ATX. All the power and USB cable connectors were standard, so I was able to mount an Asus board into that case.

Back