Unable to see USBs after Rufus error

I was using a windows system to make a bootable installation disk of Linux. However after using Rufus, it seems that both disk cannot be mounted by Windows and cannot even be mounted or recognized by FreeBSD.
Rufus was using the dd method to create the disks, but in between, there was an error. Now both disks are not able to be seen by either device.
I thought I could mount using the terminal, but that isn't working as well.
When I type camcontrol devlist, I get this:
Code:
<Corsair Force GS 5.05>            at scbus0 target 0 lun 0 (ada0,pass0)
<WDC WD5000AAKX-60U6AA0 18.01H18>  at scbus1 target 0 lun 0 (ada1,pass1)
<WDC WD40EFRX-68N32N0 82.00A82>    at scbus2 target 0 lun 0 (ada2,pass2)
<WDC WD20EFRX-68EUZN0 80.00A80>    at scbus3 target 0 lun 0 (ada3,pass3)
<AHCI SGPIO Enclosure 2.00 0001>   at scbus4 target 0 lun 0 (ses0,pass4)

I tried some other commands as well.
Code:
root@ALBERT:~ # mkdir /mnt/usb
root@ALBERT:~ # mount /dev/da0 /mnt/usb
mount: /dev/da0: Device not configured

To show partitition tables in freebsd:
"gpart show -p"
If the partition type&format is ufs or zfs or ext2 or fat32 or ntfs or xfs or cd9660 you can mount it in freebsd.

Note that there is no USB (hence daX) devices in camcontrol output; check if it's there at all using usbconfig list, check dmesg for any errors. And "rufus error" could be not rufus error after all, and the memstick was just dying?

Note that there is no USB (hence daX) devices in camcontrol output; check if it's there at all using usbconfig list, check dmesg for any errors. And "rufus error" could be not rufus error after all, and the memstick was just dying?
Interesting since I just got them today.. LOL
From usbconfig list, I got this..
Code:
root@ALBERT:/usr/home/julx # usbconfig list
ugen1.1: <Intel EHCI root HUB> at usbus1, cfg=0 md=HOST spd=HIGH (480Mbps) pwr=SAVE (0mA)
ugen0.1: <Intel XHCI root HUB> at usbus0, cfg=0 md=HOST spd=SUPER (5.0Gbps) pwr=SAVE (0mA)
ugen2.1: <Intel EHCI root HUB> at usbus2, cfg=0 md=HOST spd=HIGH (480Mbps) pwr=SAVE (0mA)
ugen1.2: <vendor 0x8087 product 0x0024> at usbus1, cfg=0 md=HOST spd=HIGH (480Mbps) pwr=SAVE (0mA)
ugen2.2: <vendor 0x8087 product 0x0024> at usbus2, cfg=0 md=HOST spd=HIGH (480Mbps) pwr=SAVE (0mA)
ugen1.3: <vendor 0x0409 product 0x005a> at usbus1, cfg=0 md=HOST spd=HIGH (480Mbps) pwr=SAVE (100mA)
ugen1.4: <vendor 0x046d HD Webcam C615> at usbus1, cfg=0 md=HOST spd=HIGH (480Mbps) pwr=ON (500mA)
ugen1.5: <ELECOM TrackBall Mouse HUGE TrackBall> at usbus1, cfg=0 md=HOST spd=FULL (12Mbps) pwr=ON (100mA)
ugen0.2: <Bastron Technology Bastron KeyBoard> at usbus0, cfg=0 md=HOST spd=FULL (12Mbps) pwr=ON (500mA)
ugen1.6: <General UDisk> at usbus1, cfg=0 md=HOST spd=HIGH (480Mbps) pwr=ON (100mA)

I have a dead pendrive after burning error with Rufus recently. Dmesg didn't recognize anything when pluggin. Maybe it was his time.

Look at first virtual terminal and plug in the drive, what text appears? Some sticks are slow so give it at least several seconds. If you have multiple of that same model, try the others for comparison. If there isn't a storage device, such as 'da0', coming up in the output then you don't need to worry about partition searching. The Rufus error was likely the drive giving up. Either return it or contact manufacturer.
Nonfake drives can have issues of working slow, intermittent, or completely failing. Dad had given up on a drive shortly after purchase and put in his office trash can. I reached out to manufacturer (Patriot?) and got a tool to reflash the firmware; it overwrote all new USB device connections in Windows to go to its software so you then plug stick in and proceed to flash it; not taking proper steps afterwards means no more USB anything while that special hook stays in place so it had to be removed per instructions. It was one of his better flash drives over the years once it was done. A full drive dd does not access such firmware.

Back