It's all about jokes, funny pics...

Original cracked story: http://www.cracked.com/article_19585_6-real-acts-self-defense-too-awesome-action-movie_p2.html

n Manchester, England, a group of lazy car thieves were walking down the street, just trying all of the car doors and hoping for an open one. Lo and behold, glory and hallelujah, they found one! Geoff's gettin' his Burberry on tonight, yo! Inside, the boys found a sweet haul of stereo equipment, personal valuables and, oh yeah -- four armed members of the British Army's Special Air Service.

militaryphotos
If we had a picture of those kids' reaction faces, we'd never need to run another article.

See, the SAS just happened to be out on an urban training exercise that day, which the teenagers had inadvertently, hilariously ruined. To their credit, the boys ran like they'd ... well, like they'd just seen four black-clad spec-ops soldiers armed to the teeth and crouching inside a darkened van.

Two of the soldiers gave chase, to give the youths "a bit of a slap."

Considering that the SAS refer to "terminating a terrorist cell" as a "spot of fun," this "a bit of a slap" business may well just mean a good-natured cuff ... or it might mean that the boys and their seed have been wiped clean from the slate of history.

Getty
You can tell an ex-SAS officer by the way he pops into your office cubicle "for a chat."

We just don't know, because what ultimately happened to the hooligans afterward is all classified.

Yeeeaahhh ... we're going to go out on a limb here and guess that one does not "classify" a "friendly slap upside the noggin." We'll go with that whole seed-wiping thing, thanks.
And one of the many articals that inspired it.

@@jrm

Nice one. The computer screen looks exactly like one of my earlier screenshots. I may be mistaken though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: FreeBSD Kitten runs top #mewnix

Looks familiar. One of my cats has a tendency to lay on top of the keyboard. Which triggers the keyboard bell after a while.

At the point of division by zero, you either say it can be or can't be done. Why not both? The universe is a infinite set of finite probabilities driven by our desires.

Got this from Darknet off of Facebook.

Attachments

• 1958152_522858917820550_5862105441639233027_n.jpg
    1958152_522858917820550_5862105441639233027_n.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 1,880
I grabbed a piece of slick cardboard, climbed a small grassy hill, and proceeded to
slide down it a few times.

Back