reddit vs discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
expected behavior here

– said someone who's not the boss of me, whose bossiness is not an exemption from this part of a rule, which might have been intended to guard against repeated ignorance by pseudo-moderators:

1715393550992.png

lol, the pot is quoting a kettle the rules about how to not quote the rules?

Whatever man, this thread is about how the online spaces have different interaction standards and communities that are shaped by their information models. If you bristle at the implication that your complaints about this forum are indicative of your preferred style being somewhat incompatible, maybe that's on you, IDK. That's why different spaces exist. I was entertaining the idea that maybe you didn't know and that was some sort of insight into why you keep on complaining about the forums but now I think you're just being contrarian because people said they didn't like what you were doing. I won't bother you about it again because you're just gonna do it because you want to, even if it does annoy people.

Anyway I'm gad to see that the focus is on some nitpicky stuff and apparently my specific complaints about information permanence were harder targets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back